Tuesday 14 January 2014

I Don't Like:


Well,

Fleas don't please, lice aren't nice and I'm not sure why we need stick insects...
A clown makes me frown, and a man in a dressing gown and I'm not too struck on over formed pects...

A glory seeking Tory with an over-privileged story,
A fame seeking wannabe with an under-privileged story,
A second rate musician with a *sob sob* story...

Engaging in small talk whilst sat in the chair
At the place where they expertly colour my hair :)
Chick-Lit too makes me feel kinda meh...


That may be unkind, 
as I don't really read 'em.
So I guess I don't mind
and we probably need 'em. 
(Just to make us feel better about our own lives...)

Oh, and,

I can't stand litter, or people who're bitter and I don't really get the point of Uggs (sorry Gem...),
Caffeine free coffees, and those flat 'Penny Toffees', actually Quality Street in general - I don't like them... 

Can't stand ignorance,
Not keen on arrogance,
And all that self-importance
Is a complete and utter farce.

Can't stand racism,
Not keen on creationism,
And you can shove your chauvinism
Right up your arse! *Ahem* (So ladylike...)





©Lisa Lee, 2014. Sleeping in Elvegren Life


No comments:

Post a Comment