Monday 6 January 2014

The Birds in Haiku.

Back in 2010 I decided to Haiku The Birds in Tweets. 

This is them:








"Two leaning love birds, in Tippi Hedren's front seat, I'm watching 'The Birds'"

"Cold wintery day, snuggled up on my sofa, drinking Earl Grey tea"


"Old films. Stunning film stars. Impossibly gorgeous. I wish I was alive back then. Ah well."




"Bodega Bay School. Cathy is singing a song. Watch the climbing frame."




"Boo Annie is dead. Cathy is safe but still sad. Mitch is a bit of a dick."




"Lydia is odd. Cathy is sick and crying. Melanie is scared."


"Oh God. It's getting bad. Now all the lights have failed. Oh no Mitch, they have not 'gone' yet. No Mel!"





"She cannot get out. She's overwhelmed by the birds. Melanie looks dead."




"Carefully does it. Get her to the hospital. DON'T BRING THE LOVE BIRDS!"


"The end. Not very clear. Why did the birds attack? Were they just heavily pissed off? Who knows?"



"Now, should I haiku 'The Mummy' or take advantage of the absence of my children and close proximity of husband? No contest - tweet later xxx"




©Lisa Lee, 2014, sleeping in Elvegren Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment